coach for right brained + heart centered creatives
About the instructor
Reina Pomeroy is the Owner and Founder of Reina + Co, the Life + Biz Success Coaching® Practice for creatives who are right brained and heart centered. She helps clients stop spinning their wheels and take action on what’s most important. She’s a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach with over 1,500 hours of coaching under her belt. Reina also co-hosts the Creative Empire Podcast where she interviews leaders in the creative industry. She’s based in Washington DC but her clients and creative entrepreneur community live all over the globe. You can find Reina’s work featured on Entrepreneur on Fire, Entrepreneur.com, Brit + Co, The Huffington Post, Honeybook, The Rising Tide Society and Best Friends for Frosting. She also travels around the country speaking and educating creative entrepreneurs.
Too often entrepreneurs spend a lot of time and money on conferences without a clear plan of how that conference will help them afterwards. Notes from the conference wind up in desk drawers and the friendships they created simply turn into Facebook connections.
Let's make the most of these conferences.
If you're attending a conference, have conference shame, or not sure how to maximize your investment, then this course is for YOU.
This course is made up of 4 core modules.
- Before you Make the Decision
- This is about choosing a conference to attend. Let's talk about what to look for in a conference, and what will serve you and your business best!
- Get Ready for the Conference
- If you've already purchased or registered for a conference, head here! This module helps you prepare for the conference so you can be the best attendee and get the most bang for your buck!
- Winning the Conference
- This module dives further into how to make every moment count at the conference and be the best attendee there. A conference is an investment, so let's maximize those returns!
- After the Conference
- Let's make a plan (pull out your calendar!) for how you can make the most of those connections and knowledge gained from the conference now that it's over.
Let's make sure every dollar you spend on the conference goes back into building a business that works for you. Let's identify the solid take away and know exactly with the return on your investment is.
This course is full of great video content and worksheets so you can maximize your conference experience!