coach for right brained + heart centered creatives
About the instructor
Reina Pomeroy is the Owner and Founder of Reina + Co, the Life + Biz Success Coaching® Practice for creatives who are right brained and heart centered. She helps clients stop spinning their wheels and take action on what’s most important. She’s a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach with over 1,500 hours of coaching under her belt. Reina also co-hosts the Creative Empire Podcast where she interviews leaders in the creative industry. She’s based in Washington DC but her clients and creative entrepreneur community live all over the globe. You can find Reina’s work featured on Entrepreneur on Fire, Entrepreneur.com, Brit + Co, The Huffington Post, Honeybook, The Rising Tide Society and Best Friends for Frosting. She also travels around the country speaking and educating creative entrepreneurs.
Forget The Rest is a 5 day challenge to create your stand-out message that will make your competition doesn't matter.
During this challenge, we'll will walk you through:
- Building Your Evidence of Awesomeness. You'll articulate what makes you, your work, and your brand unique and sparkly.
- Creating Evidence of Need. How to find out exactly who your dream clients are and what they want to buy from you - so you can almost guarantee your offers will garner a "HECK YES, SIGN ME UP!"
- Shining the Spotlight on YOU. While running a business can feel like a popularity contest, we're turning it around to build a business that feels more like being in your own skin than feeling like you have to put on an act.
- My Proven Hopscotch Client Speak System. This secret strategy will reveal the unique way you work with your clients and get clear on their UGH😱 + AHH🤩 to it to make sure that it's exactly the offer your clients want.
- Overcoming Fear and Creating a Star Mindset. Just because we put together your message, doesn't mean the fear goes away! So we'll walk through 3 practices that you can put into place in your life and in your business, and grow your CEO muscles!